We Seek Specific Fundamentals
Kentro Group actively pursues core grocery-anchored shopping centers and select urban infill land in high-barrier entry markets and developing neighborhoods. Consideration is also provided for acquisitions that enable value creation via repositioning, re-tenanting and thoughtful redevelopment.
- Institutional-grade assets comprised of long-term lease retail market leaders
- Power and Community grocery-anchored retail centers
- Daily-use and street retail with potential for value-added redevelopment
- Max purchase, per acquisition: $45mm
- Square footage: 75,000 (min) – 300,000 (max)
- Infill mature trade areas, MSAs: Denver, Nashville, Austin, Salt Lake City, Omaha, Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, Orange County,Tampa, Orlando, Columbus, Chicago.
- Situated on major arteries or with highway visibility
- Average HHI, 1 – 3 miles > $75K
- 1-mile population > 10K*
- 3-mile population > 100K
- 5-mile population > 200K
*Population can be less if HHI > $100K