- Accounts. Upon Your request, Kentro may provide You with the ability to establish an Account on the Website. Your Account and the User identification and password for Your Account (Your “Account ID”) is personal in nature. Your Account is for Your personal use and Your Account ID may be used only by You alone. You may not distribute or transfer Your Account or Account ID or provide a third party with the right to access Your Account or Account ID. You are solely responsible for all use of the Website and all Content and Services through Your Account. You will ensure the security and confidentiality of Your Account ID and will notify Kentro immediately if Your Account ID is lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised. You are fully responsible for all liabilities and damages incurred through the use of Your Account or under Your Account ID (whether lawful or unlawful) and any transactions completed through Your Account or under Your Account ID will be deemed to have been lawfully completed by You.
- Website Technology. The Website, and the databases, software, hardware and other technology used by or on behalf of Kentro to operate the Website, and the structure, organization, and underlying data, information and software code thereof (collectively, the “Technology”), constitute valuable trade secrets of Kentro. You will not, and will not permit any third party to: (1) access or attempt to access the Technology except as expressly provided in this Terms and Use; (2) use the Technology in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Technology; (3) use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Technology; (4) alter, modify, reproduce, create derivative works of the Technology; (5) distribute, sell, resell, lend, loan, lease, license, sublicense, or transfer any of Your rights to access or use the Technology or otherwise make the Technology available to any third party; (6) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the method of operation of the Technology; (7) attempt to circumvent or overcome any technological protection measures intended to restrict access to any portion of the Technology; (8) monitor the availability, performance, or functionality of the Technology; or (9) interfere with the operation or hosting of the Technology.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
- Compliance with Laws. You acknowledge that the Website is a general purpose online service and is not specifically designed to facilitate compliance with any specific law. You represent and warrant to Kentro that Your use of and access to the Website, including any Content, will comply with all applicable laws, rules, or regulations (“Laws”) and will not cause Kentro itself or any other third party to violate any applicable Laws. Kentro is not responsible for notifying You of any such Laws, enabling Your compliance with any such Laws, or for Your failure to comply.
- Feedback. If You provide Kentro any feedback or suggestions regarding the Website or Content (“Feedback”), You herby assign to Kentro all rights in the Feedback and agree that Kentro shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate without a duty of accounting to You. Kentro will treat any Feedback You provide to Kentro as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that You will not submit to Kentro any information or ideas that You consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- LINKED SITES. Kentro has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Website and is not responsible for the content of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link on our Website does not imply endorsement by Kentro of the third party website or any products or services available through such third party website. Use of any such linked websites is at your own risk.
- NO OFFERS OR RELIANCE. The information on this Website is provided for informational purposes only. No Content or other material on the Website shall be used or considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy the securities or services of Kentro or any other issuer. Offers can only be made where lawful under, and in compliance with, applicable law. Kentro makes no representations that transactions, products or services discussed on the Website are available or appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions or by all investors. Those who access the Website do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws or regulations. While Kentro uses reasonable efforts to obtain information from reliable sources, Kentro makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information or document at the Website obtained outside of Kentro. Certain information on the Website may contain forward-looking statements, which reflect our views with respect to, among other things, our operations and financial performance. Such forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties and speak only as of the date on which they are made. Accordingly, there are or will be important factors that could cause actual outcomes or results to differ materially from this indicated in these statements. You can identify these forward-looking statements by the use of words such as “outlook,” “indicator,” “believe,” “expect,” “potential,” “continue,” “may,” “should,” “seek,” “approximately,” “predict,” “anticipate,” “optimistic,” “intend,” “plan,” “estimate,” “aim,” “will” or the negative version of these words or similar expressions. Kentro undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any information on the Website, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise. Opinions and any other Contents at the Website are subject to change without notice.Kentro is not utilizing the Website to provide investment or other advice, and no information or material at the Website is to be deemed a recommendation to buy or sell any securities or is to be relied upon for the purpose of making or communicating investment or other decisions. In addition, no information, Content or other materials contained on the Website should be construed or relied upon as investment, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice or in connection with any offer or sale of securities. Any transactions listed on the Website are included as representative transactions and are not necessarily reflective of overall performance. Kentro does not advise on the tax consequences of any investment.